2012 Emmy Awards: The Nominees React » Gossip

 2012 Emmy Awards: The Nominees React » Gossip | Emmy Awards
 2012 Emmy Awards


2012 Emmy Awards: The Nominees React » Gossip - With the contenders for hardware at the 64th Annual Emmy Awards officially announced, a number of the vying small screen stars have offered their thoughts and thanks for being among this year's batch of nominees.

The gorgeous Christina Hendricks appreciatively said that she's "so honored" to be up for Best Supporting Actress (Drama) honors, with the bid coming as her hit AMC show "Mad Men" is tied with FX’s “American Horror Story" as the top nominated shows with 17 chances at Emmy glory apiece.

While Alec Baldwin called "30 Rock's" Best Comedy bid gratifying, both Clive Owen and Nicole Kidman mentioned one another while commenting on their HBO production Hemingway and Gellhorn" as being among the finalists for the Best Miniseries or Movie Emmy.

With winners to be crowned during the 64th Annual Emmy Awards ceremony held on September 23rd, below are more reactions from TV's finest on their nominations:

Sofia Vergara: "This is such a special day for me and my cast! I'm so grateful to be recognized and especially happy to share this excitement with my 'Modern Family.'"

Christina Hendricks: "I'm so honored to be nominated in this category of truly awe inspiring actresses . And thrilled Mad Men is recognized for the fifth time."

Alec Baldwin: “As the show enters its last season, I’m gratified to be nominated again by the Academy.”

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: “I’m thrilled to be included amongst one of Modern Family’s 14 Emmy Nominations! I am celebrating with 10 georgous, tall, leggy showgirls.”

Nicole Kidman: "Thank you Academy. I am so happy to share this nomination with Clive [Owen]. It is a true acknowledgment of Martha Gelhorn’s life and amazing work. Discovering and playing her, under the guidance and passion of the great Phil Kaufman, was a joy and a privilege.”

Aaron Paul: “I am so thrilled to be nominated and even more happy for all the nominations for breaking bad and my fellow cast members. I am so thankful to the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. This is a dream job, so to receive a nomination for my work on Breaking Bad is truly a gift.”

Jimmy Kimmel: "We are very happy to get our first Emmy nomination. I love getting awards."

Lena Dunham: "I have had the shriekiest morning of my life. I literally feel like I got asked to the prom and engaged and told I was going to the moon all in one day. Not to be too dramatic."

Max Greenfield: "Zooey and I are coordinating outfits right now. We're trying to figure out what we're gonna wear. We obviously don't wanna wear the same thing. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? We want to let you know, 'Yes, we're on the same show.' There might be some coordination between the two outfits. We just want to make sure they're showstoppers."

Clive Owen: "I am really thrilled to be nominated for 'Hemingway and Gellhorn.' I had such a great time working with the brilliant Phil Kaufman and the wonderful Nicole Kidman."

Zooey Deschanel: "I wanted to be an actress since I was 2-years-old. It's always been my dream and ambition. This is the kind of moment you dream about. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I could have this incredible honor and recognition. It's just so exciting."

Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "I'm so happy! Especially for the show getting a nomination too. I must admit though, I was dead asleep when they were announced. I don't wake up for these things; I feel like that jinxes it. Today I'm going to celebrate by getting my teeth cleaned. Oh yes, I'm splurging!"

Betty White: "I'm blown out of my mind and I'm thrilled beyond words."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.