Rupert Sanders Apologizes for Kristen Stewart Affair » Gossip

Rupert Sanders Apologizes for Kristen Stewart Affair » Gossip - Moments after Kristen Stewart issued an apology for cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman has come out with a statement of his own.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells People. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Rupert Sanders Apologizes for Kristen Stewart Affair » Gossip | Rupert Sanders | Kristen Stewart
 Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart

Sanders, 41 is married to a model named Liberty Ross. She actually played the young Snow White's mother in her husband's first feature film and she's the mother to his seven-year old daughter and five-year old son.

Ross reacted to Sanders' infidelity by removing a photo of herself and Stewart from her blog and by sending out a couple of incredulous Tweets before deleting her account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.