Justin Bieber Covers Rollacoaster Summer 2012 » Gossip

Justin Bieber Covers Rollacoaster Summer 2012 » Gossip | Justin Bieber
 Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber Covers Rollacoaster Summer 2012 » Gossip - Just over a month removed from the release of his third studio album, Believe, Justin Bieber continued his promotional efforts by covering the Summer 2012 issue of Rollacoaster magazine.

The 18-year-old superstar looked hip in sports tracksuits, jeans and at one point a t-shirt featuring the word ‘Mother’ on the front of it for the publication's inside spread while dishing about topics such as growing older and always striving to better himself and his music.

Highlights from Justin's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Rollacoaster!

On his maturation process:
“I am growing up, I am now 18 and my fans are growing up with me. I’m getting older and I want that to reflect in my album – it is just more mature and reflecting the age that I am.”

On striving to do better:
“Each time I break a record I’m always happy. With my YouTube stuff, Baby has more views than any video – ever. So my next goal is to reach one billion views on a video.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.