Vanessa Hudgens Likes Her Sunshine » Gossip

Vanessa Hudgens Likes Her Sunshine » Gossip | Vanessa Hudgens
 Vanessa Hudgens


Vanessa Hudgens Likes Her Sunshine » Gossip - Vanessa Hudgens is a true California girl! At least, the slogan on her t-shirt, which reads “Sunshine Makes Me High” would suggest it. They get plenty of sunshine, even if Florida is known as the Sunshine State. In these pictures Vanessa was leaving the gym after a morning workout.

This is the biggest way I find celebrities to be motivational: seeing how often they hit the gym! It makes sense because it’s part of their job to stay in shape but still. If I made it to the gym half as often, I’d be in great shape. I need to go to these pictures as soon as I wake up in the morning, before I think of all my excuses not to work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.