Brittany Snow Covers ICON Summer 2012 » Gossip

Brittany Snow Covers ICON Summer 2012 » Gossip | Brittany Snow
 Brittany Snow


Brittany Snow Covers ICON Summer 2012 » Gossip - She's only a few short months away from the October 5th release of her music/comedy film "Pitch Perfect," and Brittany Snow garnered herself a little early exposure by covering the Summer 2012 issue of ICON magazine.

The 26-year-old actress looked fetching in a Valentino Ivory dress with a Cosabella black bra and Bottega Venetta "ink" and beige shoes for the Giuliano Bekor shot front page while dishing about everything from music and her guilty pleasure to a potential future in producing.

Highlights from Miss Snow's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ICON!

On whether she has plans to produce in the future:
"I would love to. It's difficult, especially nowadays, even with big movies, to get things made. It all kind of depends on timing, the funding, and the script. But I'd definitely love to do more of it, so we'll see."

On her favorite musicians/bands right now:
"I'm always trying to check out new artists, but right now if loving this band called Animal Kingdom, and the Wombats, and I just discovered this band called Young Wonder that I love. When I go to work out, I turn into a huge rap person. I also like soul music as well. A good friend of mine, Greg Laswell, just came out with a new album and I'm obsessed with. I love all sorts of music!"

On her guilty pleasure:
"Dubstep. You either love or hate it, but I love it. I'm a big fan of all those guys. I know most people have hopped on the Skrillex train, but there are a lot of other good people out there."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.