Rupert Sanders Issues Apology to Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart » Gossip

Rupert Sanders Issues Apology to Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart » Gossip | Rupert Sanders | Kristen Stewart
 Rupert Sanders with Kristen Stewart


Rupert Sanders Issues Apology to Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart » Gossip - In the wake of Kristen Stewart's bombshell public apology, Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders has issued his own statement about the cheating scandal that broke late Tuesday night.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells People in a statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Sanders, 41, is married to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, with whom he has two children, ages 7 and 5. Ross played Kristen Stewart's mother in SWATH and reportedly posted a picture of a drunk Snow White with the words "Not so pretty and pure after all..." to her Instagram account. Us Weekly broke the news of the infidelity between Stewart and Sanders, posting pictures of the pair locked in an embrace.

Kristen Stewart, 22, and Robert Pattinson, 26, met while filming Twilight together in 2008. For years they remained incredibly private about their off-screen relationship, but in recent months the pair have been much more open with their affection. In October Kristen told British GQ, "My boyfriend is English" and in May the couple was spotted smooching in Cannes. There was no sign of trouble at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday night when Rob and Kristen accepted the "Ultimate Choice" award.

In her own statement about the cheating incident, Stewart said, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.