Anne Hathaway Wore Her Catwoman Suit Every Chance She Got! » Gossip

Anne Hathaway Wore Her Catwoman Suit Every Chance She Got! » Gossip | Anne Hathaway
 Anne Hathaway


Anne Hathaway Wore Her Catwoman Suit Every Chance She Got! » Gossip - I was lucky enough to see a screening of ‘The Dark Knight Rises‘ last night and I have to say, Anne Hathaway was fabulous as Catwoman! And it turns out that Anne enjoyed playing the role so much she took to wearing the skin-tight black leather cat suit as much as possible!

”I probably should’ve felt more pressure playing Catwoman because of her history but I knew who was directing me so I focused on trusting Chris.

“I felt so lucky to be the one wearing the cat-suit, I just loved wearing it every chance I got.”

If I looked the way Anne looked in that suit I probably would have worn it as much as possible too! The actress, who spoke to Bang! Showbiz at the European premiere of the movie also spoke about how much she enjoyed the action sequences in the film saying;

“Being in the movie was fun because I had to learn to beat up guys – I enjoyed that a little too much.”

Trust me, I think she looked like she was having a great time in the film. I think Catwoman would be just a really fun role to play, and Anne certainly seemed like she was having fun playing her! I really, really liked The Dark Knight Rises and highly recommend you go see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.