Ben Affleck And Justin Timberlake Shoot Scenes From ‘Runner Runner’ » Gossip

Ben Affleck And Justin Timberlake Shoot Scenes From ‘Runner Runner’ » Gossip | Ben Affleck | Justin Timberlake
 Ben Affleck And Justin Timberlake


Ben Affleck And Justin Timberlake Shoot Scenes From ‘Runner Runner’ » Gossip - Well Justin Timberlake is certainly becoming quite the actor isn’t he? It seems that he’s been putting his music career on hold for the silver screen a lot more in the past few years and he doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime time soon. Today the multi-talented star was spotted on set with Ben Affleck filming their latest movie ‘Runner, Runner’ in Puerto Rico. I must admit, I’m a much bigger fan of Justin Timberlake the singer than I am of Justin Timberlake the actor. But I do love me some Ben Affleck!

Ben has been busy lately himself. After welcoming new son Samuel earlier this year Ben also has another new film, Argo, opening soon as well. The film opens in October and it looks really, really great. I saw the trailer when I went to see The Dark Knight Rises and it definitely looks like I’ll be heading to see this one in the theatres. I’ve attached the trailer so you can have a look too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.