Caroline Manzo Predicts That Teresa And Joe Giudice Will Get Divorced » Gossip

Caroline Manzo Predicts That Teresa And Joe Giudice Will Get Divorced » Gossip | Caroline Manzo
 Caroline Manzo


Caroline Manzo Predicts That Teresa And Joe Giudice Will Get Divorced » Gossip - I’ll be honest that I used to be a HUGE Real Housewives of New Jersey fan but all the fighting, bickering and family problems between the Giudices and Gorgas has just turned me off. The show just isn’t fun anymore. We know that everyone’s been having their problems, but for Caroline Manzo to publicly predict that Teresa and Joe Giudice is just wrong.

The New Jersey native says on the show:

“Prediction: Something may happen where someone has to go somewhere. Teresa’s going to have to pull herself up on her bootstraps and take over. She’ll say, ‘You know what, I tried. I stood by him, but I have to divorce him now. And I’m gonna show my daughters what it’s like to be strong and independent on your own and survive.”

This might just be me, but I wonder how Caroline would feel is someone publicly criticized her and talked about her public life like that? Hmm…. Maybe it’s best if she stays out of other people’s marriages?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.