Justin Bieber: I'm a Man Now! » Gossip

Justin Bieber: I'm a Man Now! » Gossip - Justin Bieber is Hot, Ready and Legal.

Ready for what? You tell us, Beliebers!

The 19-year old covers the latest issue of Rolling Stone (in a wife-beater) and tells the magazine that he feels a lot more mature now than he has in the past.

Justin Bieber: I'm a Man Now! » Gossip | Justin Bieber
 Justin Bieber

"I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don't carry myself as a boy," the singer says.

How so? Justin cites the attention he pays to girlfriend Selena Gomez.

"I make sure to do the little things. Like noticing when they get their hair done, or when they change their nail color. Also saying things all the time - like, 'You're very pretty,' 'You're gorgeous,' things like that."

Are you taking notes, fellas? Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, dispels the notion that his client having a public romance will affect his standing with fans, saying in respond to that possibility:

"I think that's all a bunch of bullsh-t. Yes, there's gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream - but there's also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more."

Sounds pretty accurate to us, right, female Beliebers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.