Russell Brand Wanted Kids With Katy Perry » Gossip

Russell Brand Wanted Kids With Katy Perry » Gossip | Russell Brand
 Russell Brand


Russell Brand Wanted Kids With Katy Perry » Gossip - Russell Brand is doing the promotional rounds for his new FX talk show, ‘Brand X.’ Of course, there’s no way he’s going to avoid questions about his divorce from Katy Perry. Howard Stern made sure to ask Russell what happened with Katy. Here’s Russell’s answer: it sounds like he’s trying to say something while staying diplomatic.
“[Katy's] a good person, I’ve got nothing but love for her. I loved her so much, it just seemed like the sensible thing to do [when we got married] … I just loved her so much.” But after 14 months, Brand realized, “This isn’t really working out, it’s a difficult situation … I was really, really in love with her, but it was difficult to see each other … We were together when it was right to be together, and when it wasn’t we worked it out … It was a lovely relationship … it mostly didn’t work for practical reasons … We did work it out, she’s happy, I’m happy.


“She’s young, successful and dedicated,” Brand explained of Perry’s career. “[The reality is] you can’t fully understand it until you do it. I was really into the idea of marriage and having children.


“I don’t want anything to hurt her. She’s younger than me, she’s a young woman and she’s beautiful and she’s sensitive and I care about her deeply … I don’t want to be too glib. She’ll read it and she’ll be sad and I don’t want that.”
Russell also explained that, although he was legally entitled to half of the $40 million Katy earned during their short marriage, he “had a good job” and was “not into taking money from women or anybody.” Good for him for not being greedy! These type of differences are the things that end marriages. It’s just too bad that Russell and Katy didn’t really sit down and think through what they each wanted out of marriage (and their timetables) before tying the knot. Russell also confirmed that he is dating Jordana Brewster’s sister, Isabella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.