Michelle Williams: Back in Brooklyn with Jason & Matilda » Gossip

Michelle Williams: Back in Brooklyn with Jason & Matilda » Gossip | Michelle Williams
 Michelle Williams


Michelle Williams: Back in Brooklyn with Jason & Matilda » Gossip - Spending an afternoon in Brooklyn, Michelle Williams was spotted walking with her daughter Matilda and boyfriend Jason Segel on Sunday (July 15).

The “Shutter Island” actress and her little one wore matching ensembles as the trio smiled and walked side-by-side before grabbing lunch at an outdoor cafe.

Switching to career news, the blonde bombshell recently attended the 2012 Comic-Con convention to promote her latest film “Oz: The Great and Powerful” and was asked if she would be interested in filming a “Dawson’s Creek” reunion.

Excited about the possibility, Miss Williams answered, "I would very happily do a reunion show, I don't know what it would be. My character died in the end, so there are certain limitations for me. It's either I come back as a ghost or I'm shot through a lot of gauzy, hazy light as my 19-year-old self."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.