Mila Kunis Talks Firing Fears, Going with Her Gut » Gossip

Mila Kunis Talks Firing Fears, Going with Her Gut » Gossip | Mila Kunis
 Mila Kunis


Mila Kunis Talks Firing Fears, Going with Her Gut » Gossip - With her new movie "Ted" having just made its way into theaters, Mila Kunis added to her plentiful promotions by landing a feature in the August 2012 issue of Total Film magazine.

The 28-year-old actress looked alluring in the columns accompanying Alex Lubomivski shot photo while dishing about everything from

Highlights from Miss Kunis' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Total Film!

On ending up with her role in "Ted":
"[Seth] MacFarlane told me about this character who's in her late twenties/early thirties, asking me which actors I thought would be right for it, and four years later the script was ready and he said, 'Why don't you do it?'"

On her strong relationship with director Seth MacFarlane:
"I have never had the kind of shorthand I have with MacFarlane with anybody before. I've never worked with somebody that I've known for 13 years. It took the crew a good solid week to realize that MacFarlane and I talk to each other the way two friends talk to each other, not the way an actor and director do."

Onthe best advice she's received:
"The best advice I've been given? That sometimes it's OK to be wrong. You've got to take a risk - you can't always play it safe."

On going with her gut when it comes to career choices:
"I think that every movie decision I make is going to be a mistake. I'm always in fear of being fired, always in fear of something happening, constantly. All I have is my gut, so I just follow my gut. It's got me where I am today. When I decided to do this [career] I said it would be for the right reasons - which is to do things that make me happy and do projects I'm proud of, regardless of the outcome."

Mila Kunis Talks Firing Fears, Going with Her Gut » Gossip | Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.