Pregnant Snooki Says: "I Hate My Boobs" » Gossip

Pregnant Snooki Says: 'I Hate My Boobs' » Gossip
 Pregnant Snooki


Pregnant Snooki Says: "I Hate My Boobs" » Gossip - Spending a sunny afternoon together, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley were spotted with Ronnie Ortiz-Magro in Seaside Heights, NJ on Tuesday (July 2).

The “Jersey Shore” cast mates donned their usual bright apparel as the pint-sized mommy-to-be tweeted, “Relaxin today! The summer is killen me and jr! =(“

In related news, the 24-year-old reality star recently opened up about her pregnancy weight gain and revealed that she’s not fond of some new additions.

"I actually want a big belly now, so I don't mind having brownies or fries," the “Snooki & JWow” star told Us Weekly. "The only thing is, I've also gone up a cup size: I'm a D now. I hate my boobs so much!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.