Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip

Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip | Rita Ora
 Rita Ora


Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip - She's making quite the name for herself in the music world, and Rita Ora scored herself a feature in the new issue of Glamour magazine.

The 21-year-old British singer-songwriter donned casually chic denim ensembles for the elegant Patrick Demarchelier shot spread lining the pages while dishing about everything from dealing with paparazzi to those pesky Rob Kardashian romance rumors.

Highlights from Miss Ora's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour!

On meeting Jay-Z:
"I was straight off the plane from London with rained-on hair! I think if I'd known that I'd be meeting him, I would have freaked out. Now he's like my brother."

On meeting Beyonce:
"Destiny's Child was my band. I was nearly choking when I met her, but she is the nicest. I call her an alien because I'm like, 'How do you do everything at once? You can't be human.'"

On Rob Kardashian romance rumors:
"Rob's family make their lives public. Me? I'm very private. He's a great friend. But the only relationship I'm having now is with the tour bus."

On whether she's ready to deal with paparazzi and fame:
"I don't really care as long as my album is on your shelf and you're smiling."

Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip | Rita Ora

Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip | Rita Ora

Rita Ora Talks Beyonce, Jay-Z & Rob Kardashian with Glamour » Gossip | Rita Ora
Rita Ora


Photo Credit: Patrick Demarchelier for Glamour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.