Tia & Tamera Mowry on Olsen Twins: We'd "Definitely" Win in a Cage Match » Gossip

Tia & Tamera Mowry on Olsen Twins: We'd 'Definitely' Win in a Cage Match » Gossip | Tia & Tamera Mowry | Olsen Twins
Tia & Tamera Mowry on Olsen Twins


Tia & Tamera Mowry on Olsen Twins: We'd "Definitely" Win in a Cage Match » Gossip - After battling for television ratings during the 90's, it looks like Tia and Tamera Mowry are confident that they'd beat Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in a head-to-head competition.

In an interview with CNN on Friday (July 13), the beautiful 34-year-old twins were questioned on who they think would win in an "ultimate cage match" between the Hollywood sisterly duos. Laughing through the inquisition, Tia responded, "I think my sister and I would definitely win that," while Tamera added, "I think so, too, I mean. . . look at us!"

Admitting that there is no unfriendly competition between the pairs, Tia explained that she referred to the Olsens when attempting to lose post-baby pounds saying,"When I was trying to lose my [baby] weight, we said, 'Oh, you lost an Olsen twin!'" laughingly adding: "You guys know we love you!"

Tamera chimed in and said they "love" the fashionistas, but she still thinks her and Tia would take home with the crown dishing, "They are amazing. But I think we would definitely kick their butts!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.