Tobey Maguire Catches A Flight » Gossip

Tobey Maguire Catches A Flight » Gossip | Tobey Maguire
 Tobey Maguire


Tobey Maguire Catches A Flight » Gossip - It’s been a while since we’ve much of Tobey Maguire both on or off screen, but I have a feeling that’s going to change very soon. While the superhero’s and strippers are lighting up the big screen in the summer, I think the winter box office will belong to Tobey and his pal Leonardo DiCaprio when their much anticipated film The Great Gatsby hits theatres. The movie is due out Christmas Day and has already created a ton of buzz. Check out the trailer here – looks great doesn’t it?

Have you had a chance to see the new The Amazing Spider-Man yet? I haven’t but I’ve heard great things, and I’ve even heard that Andrew Garfield is the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man yet! I don’t know about that, I really liked Tobey as Spider-Man so I’m anxious to check this one out! Here’s Tobey arriving at LAX yesterday to catch a flight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.