Donnie Wahlberg Tweets Shirtless NKOTB Picture » Gossip

Donnie Wahlberg Tweets Shirtless NKOTB Picture » Gossip | Donnie Wahlberg
 Donnie Wahlberg


Donnie Wahlberg Tweets Shirtless NKOTB Picture » Gossip - I’m not going to lie, my inner teenager might have squee’d just a little bit when I saw this photo that Donnie Wahlberg tweeted yesterday! Because if you grew up loving The New Kids on the Block as much as I did this picture is pretty much heaven:) I don’t even need to know why they’re all shirtless in what looks like a locker room with mustaches:) The Blue Bloods actor tweeted out the pic of his band mates, Joey McIntyre, Jon Knight, Jordan Knight and Danny Wood shirtless saying;

After 3 months cultivating, countless insults, thousands of requests to shave the ‪#stache‬

While I do love the picture I’m pretty sure I prefer my New Kids stache-less! But it looks like there was only one request that counted, because Donnie then posted the video below of him shaving off his stache implying that Tom Selleck made the final call. I guess there can only be one moustached man on Blue Bloods! Are you a fan of the show? I haven’t seen it but I’ve heard great things.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Fashion Glamour and Gossip. All Rights Reserved.